Two stage interceptors with primary sludge retention tank.
Wastewater from commercial kitchens is contaminated with FOGS (fats, oils and greases). The introduction of FOGs and food solids into the general drainage/sewage system (either main sewage network or private treatment facilities) is detrimental to its proper function and has been shown to be a significant cause of blockages, restrictions and flooding.
● Designed in accordance to en1825
● Nominal Sizes NS4 to NS20
● 1700 to 8800 litres
● Available in single stage and two stage with primary sludge trap
● Designed for larger kitchens, food manufacturing plants & abattoirs
● Super ‘Heavy Duty’ bodies
● Low Profile
● Minimal granular surround installation
● Huge savings on overall installation
● Corrosion Free – 50 year plus life expectancy
● Full accessibility for maintenance
● Designed and manufactured totally in the UK
Our Grease interceptor/separator range has been designed to conform to both Building Regulations Part H and also BSEN 1825 the British Standard for Grease Separators. FOGI interceptors/separators are designed for larger kitchens and restaurants as well as use in industrial food processing applications and meet all the requirements of the relevant legislation.