Our Siltceptor Range is designed to meet the requirements of these guidelines and will efficiently remove the silt and dirt as well as providing a good level of separation of hydrocarbons (oils, grease, petrol) which may be prevalent in the runoff from the drained wash down area.
The detergents that are used in wash down areas will typically break down and disperse any hydrocarbons in the drain off, hindering the separation process. The main function of our Siltceptor range is to completely remove silt and dirt.
- Designed in accordance to PPG13 & PPG3
- 1700 to 10000 litres
- Available as open grating traps and single stage interceptors
- Designed for both jet wash and brush wash applications
- Super ‘Heavy Duty’ bodies
- Low Profile
- Minimal granular surround installation
- Huge savings on overall installation
- Corrosion Free – 50 year plus life expectancy
- Full accessibility for maintenance
- Designed and manufactured totally in the UK