ORANGE RANGE OVERVIEW
Adoptable & Non-Adoptable INSPECTION CHAMBERS for EN1401 Pipe Systems
accesso ORANGE RANGE are single piece inspection chambers and catchpits, designed for non-man entry access. Available in depths of up to 3 metres for use in adoptable applications and 6 metres for use in non-adoptable applications, in accordance with Sewers for Adoption 7th Edition (SfA7).
Manufactured using a high strength plastic twinwall structure, all accesso chambers are strong and extremely
robust and can be installed in minimum granular surround or suitable ‘as dug’ material. They are fully watertight chambers, so preventing the pollution of soils and ingress of water tables and effective against aggressive soils and leachate from polluted land. The installation of the accesso chambers is far easier than installing concrete ring or other preformed access chambers, this offers a significant saving on overall installation cost against more traditional methods, typically concrete chambers, which require a larger excavation, heavier plant and increased labour cost, with significant increases in cost and time on site.
Single piece units and access shafts up to 3 metres can also be installed easily by two persons.
- 450mm and 600mm diameters available
- 110mm & 160mm pipework connections available
- Compatible with all EN1401 pipe systems
- Single piece fully sealed chamber to 3 metres
- An option of base plus access risers to 6 metres for assembly on site
- No need for expensive adaptors, as a direct fit to pipe
- Extremely robust and relatively lightweight
- Simple and quick to install
- Huge savings on installation versus concrete and brick built chambers
- No construction or wet trades required
- Granular backfill
- Chemical & corrosion resistant
- Compliant with EN 13598-2.