FOG’s enter the unit and any solids in the flow will drop to the base of the filter basket where they are trapped for removal when maintaining the unit. The lighter grease and oil will pass through the holes in filter basket and then rise to the top of the trap, where they are trapped in suspension.
This operation continues into the second stage via the gap at the base of the primary baffle and, again any liquefied/immiscible fat, oil and grease, will float the top of the second chamber. This process takes out a significant amount of the FOG’s. The liquid/effluent from chamber 2 will then pass into the outlet baffle and into the waste/drainage system.
Further post treatment can be applied with our Grease Ease Dosing System. This will give a final cleanse in the pipework of any FOGs that are left in the system
WHY USE THE GTS SYSTEM?
● Highly Effective Grease Management
● Superior Grease Trapping and Retention
● Quick release watertight sealed lid
● Connections using standard multi-fit connectors that fit all pipework
● Integral filter basket on the inlet for effective solids removal
● Environmental and Building Regulations Compliant
● Premium Quality UK Manufactured Stainless Steel Construction
● All seams fully welded
● 2 year warranty